San Francisco Street Photography Workshop
June 24th and 25th, 2017
A Rough Sketch of Our Two Days Together...
- We will meet over coffee, discuss some theory, practical tips, and setting personal goals for the day. Bring your camera and a lots of extra batteries so you don't miss any opportunities.
- Then we will do lots of shooting near the meeting place around the area of Union Square and Chinatown. Look forward to making friends and being challenged by pushing the envelope.
- Throughout this time you will receive personalized instruction in small two-person groups.
- If people's schedules permit, maybe a dinner together talking about our day and getting to know each other!
- Meet and discuss Lightroom editing and post-processing techniques and pointers. We will have some informal image review to further shape our shooting for the rest of the day.
- Break out and fill any gaps in our shooting toward the completion of our mini-projects.
- Finish up our time together with project presentations, and group image critique. One of the best ways to grow!